Thursday 17 October 2013

New Kisai Watch - Kisai Quasar in Tokyoflash

Latest Coolest Watch of Kisai What do you think Brow?
==========================================================================
================================================

Cool Gadget -  The latest hour of Kisai Watch I consider this bad . what do you think?
Why do I say ugly ? Because it costs around $ 149 . I can buy it ? of course just a dream for me , but for those of you who have that much money can certainly buy it . and said . This clock is very cool hehehe . with a simple design looks cool and nice views . with this clock you can also arrange for 12 or 24 hours .

A Functional Watch : Time , Date , Alarm , Stop Watch and EL Backlight .
with this function you can set the clock display is DD : MM or MM : DD in the settings , cool right ? ehhh not for me . I forgot my principles .

Watch A Compact Design for Men or Women
With blue and red color display is perfect for you and your boyfriend . though my boyfriend says fine and dandy , I stick with my principles above . Watch Adjustable Wrist Strap To Suit All Sizes
Kisai Quasar has an adjustable strap making it suitable for small and large wrists and uses a standard CR2025 watch battery roomates will last at least 12 months and can Easily be replaced .

What do you think about this watch ? interested kah ? or like me ? hehehe
May be useful .

If you want to Buy it in Tokyoflash

===============================================
Last Updated This Category : 
===============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment